The Town Council occupies the Beehive building on Dowell Street with full access for less able individuals. If the door is locked there is a door bell which should be used should you require access or assistance.
We have a Public Access PC available for members of the public to view Planning Applications online. Assistance is available if required.
Access to Honiton Town Council Offices, Voluntary, and Citizens Advice Bureau Services
- By Rail - Link to National Rail Website
- By Car - There is car parking available. Other car parking is available in Silver Street, Lace Walk (off Dowell Street), New Street and King Street.
- Community Transport – Honiton Ring & Ride and TRIP - telephone no 01404 46529.
- Taxi - Local Taxi companies
- Cycling - Limited cycle parking is available on site, please ask at reception.
- Walking - Local map of Honiton for walking to the offices Honiton Map
- Airport - For those travelling from a little further afield Exeter Airport
This website has been set up to help you gain access to all the information that is available at the Honiton Town Council Office without the inconvenience of leaving your home. Through the internet we will keep you informed on all our activities and services. In the future we will also develop our website to act as a vehicle to consult more with our community.
This website will provide information and direct you to a range of services whether it is provided by the Town, District or County Council.
- Why not make this your Home Page? If you live in Honiton then make this your web ‘home page’. Go to 'Tools' then 'Internet options' and type http://www.honiton.gov.uk into the home page address box and 'OK'
- If you register on to our website you will see the facility to be automatically emailed whenever the website pages you have selected have been updated.
- ANYONE REQUIRING LARGER PRINT go to 'View' and scroll down to text size. Then choose the size you want.
- The site has been designed to be as legible as possible to all users and if you have any problems then we would like to know so that we can make the site as easy to access and use for everyone.
- Site Map - To see a full index and description of contents.